US Tax Return

US Tax Return Services

CM CPA is a leading firm in the area of cross border tax services providing US and Canadian tax services for individuals. If you are a US citizen residing in Canada you are required to file a tax return if you earned an income in either Canada or the US. A Canadian resident also must file a US tax return if they have an investment rental property in the US.

Vaughan Accountant

We provide the following US tax services:

– US expatriates in Canada
– Canada and US rental income reporting
– Clearance Certificate – disposition of Canadian Taxable Property (TCP) by non-residents of Canada
– Taxation of athletes, musicians and entertainers
– Canadian and US foreign reporting, including FBAR, FATCA, T1135
– Canadian departure tax and deemed disposition rules
– US taxation of foreign students